Here are the instructions for accepting this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other blogs
- Let them know they are nominated
Seven more random facts?!?!? It's a good thing I'm a random person, let me tell 'ya!
1. I've been wearing glasses since I was 18 months old. Although I don't wear them all the time anymore, since one of my eyes in near-sighted and the other far-sighted, I can kind of get away with it.
2. I celebrate American Thanksgiving with my friends (even though we're Canadian) because everyone's too busy to get together on our Thanksgiving, we've made the American one our friend thing.
3. I'm afraid of moths. Seriously.
4. I don't like chocolate. Even more seriously.
5. I've only left Canada once...to watch a Pistons game in Detroit...
6. I love Donnie Wahlberg the way my daughter will still love Justin Bieber when she's my age.
7. The best time I've ever had at a concert was to see the Backstreet Boys. Those teenyboppers couldn't keep with me!
Ten blogs that I would like to nominate:
1. Vegan Housewives: all about vegan food and lifestyle with a cute retro feel.
2. Ysolda: it is well known in the knitting community that Ysolda's beautiful patterns are insanely addictive.
3. Homesteading and Survivalism: tips and how-to's for sustainable living. Some of this stuff will actually make your jaw drop!
4. The Mother Freakin' Princess (The MFP): She has pink hair. I used to have pink hair (guess I could've put that one in my random facts...). She's also one of the final contestants on Blogger Idol!
5. Poor Girl Eats Well: recipes of all kinds on a budget.
6. Mary Tyler Mom: she kind of defines inspirational. Her story is more than touching.
7. Hostess with the Mostess: I like to party. I like to host parties. I can't pull anything off quite like this though...
8. Cuteable: things that are cute. You'll see.
9. Cut Out + Keep: kind of like a private pinterest page of awesomely random craft tutorials.
10. DeBie Hive: this award is pretty fitting for her. I find her quite inspiring. Funny, quirky and downright special!